教学是一种创造性劳动。写一份优秀教案是设计者教育思想、智慧、动机、经验、个性和教学艺术性的综合体现。下面就是小编整理的《What would you like》教案，希望大家喜欢。
《What would you like》教案1
重点：句型：Can I have some …, please? Sure. Here you are.
单词：rice, fish, beef, soup, noodles, vegetable
2.教材相配套的教学录音带[第一册Unit 5 Let’s sing/A 和本册Unit 5 Let’s learn/A]
1.Sing a song
教师放录音[使用本套教材第一册Unit 5, Let’s sing/A部分]，师生一起唱歌曲“Let’s have
a picnic today”.
2.Listen and do
Pour the water.
Smell the coffee.
Taste the tea.
Show me the milk.
Drink the juice.
Cut the bread.
Make the cake.
Eat the hot dog.
Show me the hamburger.
Smell the chicken.
Make the cake.
Pass me the French fries.
T: So many foods and drinks. I like humburger. Do you like it?
S: Yes, I do./No, I don’t.
T: What do you like?
S: I like …
教师指着图片soup和vegetable问学生：Do you like soup/vegetable?让学生两人一组用上述句型进行对话。并教读单词soup和vegetable。教学中要特别注意vegetable的发音。
3.教师做饥饿状：I’m hungry. Can I have some rice, please? 让学生听懂之后，到黑板上取下相对应的图片给教师：Sure. Here you are. 教师说：Thank you.
Can I have some rice/ fish/beef/soup/noodles/vegetable, please?
Sure. Here you are.
7.教师指着黑板上的图片说: Look! Ererything’s ready. I’d like some rice and fish for dinner.
What would you like ? 引导学生说出：I’d like some… and…
1.The food and drink game
让一位学生站在教室前面，将自己喜欢的食品的卡片放在背后，大家猜他喜欢的是哪种食品。猜的学生说：“Rice”，如果没猜中，站在前面的学生说：“No .”如果猜中了，站在前面的学生说：“Yes .”猜中的学生站在前面，大家继续猜。
3.What is missing ?
1.教师引导学生回忆所学过的打招呼的话语：Hello, Hi .
2.告诉学生，买东西的人要说出他们喜欢的食物，如：I like (ice-cream ) 。
3.买东西的人要对售货员说：Can I have some …, please?
4.扮演售货员的学生要说：Sure. Here you are. 并假装递给他们所要的食物。
7.买东西的人付钱时可象征性地拍一下对方的手。并要谢谢售货员，引出词组：Thank you .
《What would you like》教案2
the fifth period
teaching contents: part b let's talk let's chant
1. enable the students to say the sentences: i can use chopsticks. let’s try. help yourself. let me show you. mm….yummy. i like chinese food. we had a good time. see you tomorrow. good night.
2. understand the dictation and do the same action.
difficulties and importance:
1. enable the students to understand the meaning of the passage.
2. enable them say “i can use chopsticks. help yourself.
put your notebook under your bag. put your pencil-case on your chair, put your pencil in your desk, put your eraser near your pencil-case, put your english book on your head.
how many english books do you have? 30
how many story-books do you have? 40
how many picture books do you have? 50
give me a spoon. pass me a fork. wash the plates. use the chopsticks. cut with the knife.
i have many foods here. what do you like? chinese food or english food?
but how can i eat them? look, here are some tools. can you call their names? show them plate, knife, spoon, fork, chopsticks. can you use them?
i can use…. (teach it)
otherwise, let me show you.
(4) listen and read.
listen to the tape and catch the main idea.
read it follow the tape.
read after me and explain for them.
(5) let’s chant.
pass me the fork…
《What would you like》教案3
target and command:
1. enable ss to master the new words: rice, beef, soup, noodles, vegetable, fish.
2. enable ss to use these words for communication.
3. learn the new song 《what would you like》.
prepare a tape recorder and the pictures of food.
1. sing the song 《let’s have a picnic today》.
2. free talk.
1. t: i like hamburgers, what do you like?
s: i like ……
t: do you like ……?
s: yes. /no.
2. give the pictures of food to the ss.
t: i’m hungry, can i have some rice?
s: sure, here you are. (choose the right picture to teacher)
t: thank you. (drill this word: rice)
3. teach the other words in the same way.
(emphasize the pronunciation of “vegetable”)
1. play the game: find the picture.
hide a picture in one student’s desk, one student try to find it out, others say the words loud or lightly according to the distance between the finder and the picture.
2. listen to the tape and read the words and sentences.
3. paste the pictures on the blackboard, teacher acts like a shop assistant.
s: can i have some ……, please?
t: sure, here you are.
then choose some students to act like the assistant.
4. learn to sing the new song 《what would you like》.
《What would you like》教案4
target and command:
1. enable ss to communicate with the sentences “what would you like” and “i’d like some ……”.
2. master the words the ss have learned.
3. know what dessert is.
teaching aids: prepare a tape recorder and some pictures of food.
1. sing the song 《what would you like》.
2. review the words.
3. t: can i have some ……?
s: sure, here you are.
(let one student be the assistant, others be the customers.)
1. t: do you know what’s for dinner today?
t: oh, i’d like some chicken and vegetables, what would you like?
(write down the sentence on the bb)
s: i’d like some …… (help ss say out “i’d like some ……”)
2. drill: what would you like? i’d like some …… and ……
3. practise saying these sentences, with the group work below.
s1: what would you like for dinner?
s2: i’d like some …… (s1 tick or cross in the blanks)
4. t: ok, we don’t know what’s for dinner, so please wait and see.
(write: wait and see)
1. t: open your books to page 59, are you ready?
t: you can say “everything’s ready.”
ss be able to know what’s the meaning.
2. read after and tape.
3. read by individual or by group.
4. practise with partners and act out.
step4. good to know
read the dialogue and understand what dessert is.
do the activity book.
《What would you like》教案5
target and command:
1. master the spelling of these words: bread, egg, milk, water.
2. learn the new words: knife, chopsticks, plate, spoon, fork.
teaching aids: prepare a tape recorder and some pictures of the tableware.
1. sing the song.
2. review the words of the food.
3. s1: what would you like for dinner?
s2: i’d like some ……
1. t: what would you like for breakfast?
s: i’d like some eggs.
t: how to spell egg?
s: e, g, g, egg.
2. teach the other words in the same way, let them try to memorize how to spell these words.
3. play the game: concentration.
4. write and say.
5. t: what’s this? (show them the picture of a plate)
t: good. (drill it)
6. use the same way to present the other four words.
1. read after the tape.
2. review the new words together.
3. play the game: knock it.
4. if there’s time left, copy the words.